Copyright © 2012, Kidz Academy, LLC. All rights reserved. All text, graphics and logos on this web site, unless otherwise indicated, are the property of Kidz Academy, LLC. By using this web site, you agree to abide by all applicable laws in connection with our intellectual property rights. You may download any part of our web site for personal use only. No part of this web site may be linked to another web site without the express written consent of Kidz Academy, LLC.
American Kidz Academy®
abides by all federal, state and local laws relating to a prohibition upon discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. Please be advised that the information on this web site is for promotional and informational purposes only.
Certain information contained on this web site may be outdated or may be subject to revision without notice. Please contact Kidz Academy, LLC. directly for all current and accurate information concerning any content provided herein. Any information on this web site should not be considered a replacement for professional advice and should only be used in conjunction with the advice of relevant professionals where appropriate.
KIDZ ACADEMY, LLC. PROVIDES THE INFORMATION ON THESE WEB PAGES "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR, REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. KIDZ ACADEMY, LLC. NOR ITS SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILLIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, THIS WEB SITE OR USE OF OR RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
This web site aggregates information relating to various independently owned learning centers operating under the name American Kidz Academy®
, While Kidz Academy, LLC owns all right, title and interest including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights used within the web site, Kidz Academy, LLC may, or may not, have an ownership interest in the individual learning centers identified within the web site. Not all of the learning centers identified within the website are currently open for business and may be in various levels of development and/or construction. For specific information concerning a particular learning center, please contact the learning center directly at the address, telephone number or e-mail address referenced on this web site for that particular center. Where no such contact information is available on this website, the stage of development of the particular learning center does not allow Kidz Academy, LLC. to include such specific contact information. The web site is periodically updated as development progresses. Whenever this web site identifies a general location without a specific physical street address, telephone number and e-mail address, any reference to a such general location the location is in a stage of development that may, or may not, become open for business at sometime in the future.
Any and all links or references to other web sites provided as a convenience only. Kidz Academy, LLC shall not be liable for any damages or injuries arising from your use of these sites, nor should the provision of any such links be construed as an endorsement or affiliation between the website’s operators and Kidz Academy, LLC. Kidz Academy, LLC owns all right, title and interest including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights used within the website.
At American Kidz Academy®, we hold three cardinal principles in high regard:
1) We value the privacy of your personal information and take steps to safeguard it
2) We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
3) We share your personal information only under very limited circumstances described in greater detail in the document below.
American Kidz Academy® wants you to be fully informed and protected. Please read this document carefully for a more detailed description of policies related to our handling of private information belonging to customers, financial professionals, and other users of our Web sites.
How We Protect Your Privacy
All users are assured a high level of privacy protection when visiting or accessing the secure areas of our Web sites. At American KidZ Academy, we understand that the security of your account information and any other information that personally identifies you is important. In particular, it is our policy not to sell information about you or your account(s) to outside marketing firms.
As far as practicable, American KidZ Academy ensures that unauthorized parties cannot access secure data through our Web sites or servers. Our servers utilize encryption and authentication to protect your sensitive information. Our staff members also are trained to follow confidentiality policies designed to protect your personal privacy.
At American Kidz Academy®:
1. We promote information privacy principles and fair information practices.
2. We do not gather highly sensitive information (such as race, sexual preferences, or religious beliefs) about any person.
3. We do not disclose identifiers that any government agency has assigned to a person (such as a Tax File Number) for any purpose, other than in compliance with government law. We do not collect, store, use, or disclose personal or domestic credit information about individuals, except in compliance with the credit reporting provisions of the Privacy Act.
4. We do not sell or lease personal customer information to anyone, nor do we buy or rent personal information from third parties.
5. We do not disclose personal information (such as name or postal address) to any third party not defined in this document unless we determine, in good faith, that the law requires it to collect or report debts, in consideration of our property or rights, or in compliance with other regulatory responses. In such cases where disclosure is necessary to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, we have permission from our investors through their investment agreements to report personal information.
6. We use personal customer information in ways that are consistent with the purposes for which it was originally requested.
7. We limit the collection and use of your personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you.
8. We may disclose your personal information - on a confidential basis - to external service providers for the purposes of our business operations. Under certain circumstances, we share information with outside vendors who provide services to us such as the mailing of statements and proxy solicitation. In those cases, the firms with which we do business enter into confidentiality agreements with us, and the information we provide to them is limited only to that which is necessary to process transactions and perform other services related to your account. We may also share information with affiliated companies that service your account or provide you with information about other American KidZ Academy products or services. It is also our policy to share account information with your financial advisor and his or her authorized agents, acting at your request or on your behalf, in an effort to provide service to you or your account(s).
Our server utilizes "cookies" stored on your computer to handle member logins and to permit authorized users to access several Web servers without re-authenticating. Our servers may also use "cookies" to maintain user preferences and to help protect the security of confidential data. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a "cookie" from our Web sites. Unique information is stored to verify the user's identity for future access to particular features or functionality of the site. For some of these features, we will also retain data that you enter, so that you do not need to re-key the information when you return to the site and attempt to re-use that feature. We will only hold this personal data when you have registered and been issued a user ID and password. If you opt to restrict the placement of cookies through your browser or any other means, you will still have access to the functionality of this Web site.
In an ongoing effort to monitor usage trends and improve our Web site, we may opt to collect data such as IP address, domain name, access times, and other technical data. Computer IP addresses are generally linked to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and may be shared with other unique identifiers of the user; this generally available information could be construed as a type of personal information. This information will be used primarily as a research tool to improve the site's functionality and usefulness. However, at our sole discretion, we reserve the right to utilize this information to investigate users whom we suspect to be acting in violation of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of our sites. This information is intended for internal use only. The release of such data will occur only when authorized by the user or to the extent required by legal process, law, or regulation.
E-mail query forms on our Web sites require you to supply your e-mail address. We use this information to provide you with an accurate and prompt response. We strongly recommend avoiding the placement of your private information or anyone else's private information within the contents of the e-mail. American KidZ Academy will use your e-mail address, and the contents of any e-mail messages you originate, for correspondence purposes only. Our only intent is to provide you with outstanding customer care and to meet our legal requirements concerning customer communications.
Advertisements and Third Party Sites
Our Web sites may contain links to sites and resources that are maintained by third parties. If you choose to visit these, please note that American KidZ Academy is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, or availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not liable for any content, advertising, products, or other documentation available from these third-party sites or resources. American KidZ Academy is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content or services available on these sites or resources.
To ensure the appropriate use of information and protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. To protect you, we also make the following recommendations: